- Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially suitable for dry and damaged skin.
- Olive oil offering nourishing, softening and protective properties to relieve dry and chapped skin.
- Comfrey oil is a maceration of organic comfrey leaves in cold-pressed organic sunflower oil with rosemary antioxidant. With natural anti-inflammatory properties, comfrey is wonderful for use after activity to aid tired muscles and joints.
- Arnica oil a hugely beneficial herb used widely to help reduce inflammation and soothe over-used muscles and joints.
- Sweet marjoram is steam distilled from the dried flowers and leaves making an oil perfect for cramps, muscle aches and pains. Sweet marjoram is also a diuretic so can help to clear soft tissue congestion.