Organic Marshmallow Root Oil is the finest emollient of a light yellow colour and a viscous consistency due to mucilage substance extracted from marshmallow root. The root extract contains a number of other ingredients that promote skin health, such as polysaccharides and flavonoids. It is a very light fast absorbent oil that will suit all skin and hair types.
+Skin Care – Marshmallow Root Oil can provide relief from dry and irritable skin conditions and helps soften the skin. Treats wounds, bruises, scalds, and cools the burns.
+Hair Care – Marshmallow Root Oil acts as a natural conditioner and de-tangler.
- As a fantastic complement for any kind of therapeutic massages.
- For daily SPA treatments, face and hair care rituals.
- As a ready cosmetic and body care products enrichment.
- As a natural ingredient for professional and homemade skincare products, soap making and aromatherapy.
- Massage a few drops of Marshmallow Root Oil onto your face, apply after washing your face or after steam facial. You can add a few drops of Rose, Jasmine or Chamomile essential oils.
- Put oil directly on the affected area to cool burns and sunburns, you can mix with Lavender Oil for best results.
- To use as a natural de-tangler and as a leave-in treatment rub a few drops of oil into washed damp hair.
- Add 5-10 ml of oil to 100 ml of conditioner, shake well.
- Best used in skin care, hair care, after sun care formulations and ointments.
- Shake well before application.
- Keep away from the children, seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ingredients: Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extracted in Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Scent: No apparent scent
Colour: Yellow to Golden
Method of extraction: Infusion (Maceration)
A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Jojoba Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties.
The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.